A wedding is a solemn and unforgettable experience that stays in the hearts of the bride and groom and invited guests for a long time. Therefore, for the most beautiful day in your life to be remembered, you must plan it carefully as soon as possible. How much to spend and where to get the money for it? A loan for a wedding and reception is more and more often the proposed financial product by loan companies. Where to find the best offers of payday loans?
Wedding loan instead of a loan
Do you have a rich credit history full of information about the timely repayment of all existing liabilities? Do you earn good income leaving a lot of “stock” for extra expenses every month? Perhaps a good solution will be an alternative to non-bank services, i.e. a cash loan in a bank! Such a commitment is made without the need to specify a clear purpose, which means that bank financial support can be successful as a wedding loan.
Is it worth taking a loan for a wedding? Undoubtedly, you should make a diligent account of the individual funds of both spouses, assessing with a cool eye how big their financial needs are. It is also worth considering whether a loan for a wedding will not be too much a burden for the budget and, apart from short-term benefits, will not lead us into debt. Before submitting your application and becoming familiar with the extensive market offer, remember to think carefully.
It is impossible to hide, the banking offer is very extensive and extensive, which gives rise to two phenomena. On the one hand, you can feel that it gives consumers a huge selection, perfectly adapting to the needs of the widest possible group of future spouses who need funding for the wedding. On the other hand, the numerous loan offerings can be embarrassing – it will be difficult to find the optimal one efficiently. Our ranking is a great tip as to which loan to choose for your wedding reception.
Wedding loan – is it worth it?
It can not be hidden that the organization of the wedding and reception brings a lot of costs. A hall, menu, musical setting, photographer, accommodation for wedding guests – and of course the purchase of a dream wedding dress and suit – these are the most important expenses that await us before this lofty event. So what to do to make it one of the most pleasant moments mentioned? A loan for a wedding and reception is one of the solutions when the bride and groom want to hold a ceremony without the help of their loved ones.
And although each couple of brides can have a completely different concept for this day, both a modest wedding, an intimate celebration for the immediate family, and a grand wedding for several hundred people are projects that “clean” the wallet to the ground.
Wedding and reception costs – what to prepare for?
According to recent research – the 3 most important events for Poles are: the birth of a child, Christmas and a wedding along with a wedding celebration. Each of these moments is a considerable expense. That is why the problem of lack of money affects many young couples. And by no means is it a shame. In the era of more and more sophisticated parties, hardly anyone has the opportunity to finance the wedding and the wedding with their own resources or with the help of parents.
The latest survey by Wedding.pl 1 shows that we spend an average of USD 41,000 to 60,000 on a wedding. Only 4% of respondents are willing to spend more than USD 80,000 for this purpose. Here’s a quick overview of the most important costs:
- Fee in tax office – average cost, approx. USD 80
- Wedding rings – from USD 300 up
- The cost of a church wedding – from USD 200 to USD 1,000
- Musical setting in the church – from 200 to 600 USD
- Church decor – from USD 400 to USD 1,400
- Wedding dress (purchase or loan) – from USD 200 up
- Suit / tailcoat / tuxedo – from 500 USD to 2 500 USD
- Hiring a car with its decoration – from USD 200 to USD 2,300
- Wedding hall rental – average price is around USD 5,000
- Cameraman – from 700 USD to 1 700 USD
- Photographer – price per photo from 30 USD to 120 USD
- Music band – from 1,500 USD to 4,200 USD
- Accommodation and transport of wedding guests – prices for transport vary and depend on the destination. Usually it costs USD 500-600 for one trip. In turn, accommodation for a double room is at least USD 300.
- Menu for 1 guest – oscillates between 120 dollars and 300 dollars
- Wedding cake – from 200 to 1,000 USD
- Guest invitations – price per item from 1.50 USD to 15 USD
Offers payday loans for a wedding – not as scary as they are painted!
Of course, the list of additional expenses depends on the “momentum” and creativity of future honeymooners. These include, among others gifts for guests and parents, an open bar or rural table at a wedding (or both), wedding receptionist, wedding bouquets, and even the increasingly popular civil wedding in the open air. Some also organize fireworks. The fact is that you can opt out of this, but you might as well cover your wedding expenses with savings or an online loan.
Many people look with a grain of salt at the idea of financing a wedding and a wedding with a quick payday loan. Often, loved ones try to dissuade young people from such a choice. However, a wedding and marriage loan is not a bad idea at all. After all, the Young Couple does not have to borrow a colossal sum, but only for a specific purpose. In addition, young people can start building creditworthiness at the beginning of a common road, e.g. for a loan for an apartment.
Especially for all future spouses, Fine Bank prepared a ranking of friendly loan companies that have beneficial offers of payday loans. We took into account the basic factors:
- Safe and transparent conditions
- Fast cash transfer
- Real low interest rate on the loan
- No banking procedures
- First loan option for free with APRC – 0%
Quick payday before wedding – how to take?
The procedure for applying for a loan to organize a ceremony is very similar in every loan company. Here are the most important steps:
- Applying for a loan online
- Complete the form with your name, e-mail address, telephone number, home address
- Identity verification by verification transfer
- Creditworthiness test by the lender
- Withdraw money to the account
Most loan companies do not require any employment and income certificates. The only thing he can ask for is a bank statement. What’s more – some lenders also offer loans without BIK, which do not verify the customer’s credit history at BIK.
What payday offers should you pay attention to?
Responsible borrowing – not just for weddings and weddings, is the key to sound money management. This will finance the necessary expenses without worrying about finding funds to pay it back. So how do you borrow wisely and what to look for? Mainly on:
- The total cost of the loan
- Maximum loan period
- The option of early repayment or extension of the loan
Is it worth using the offer of payday loans for the wedding?
Increasingly, young people are trying to adapt to current trends and make guests feel like a fairy tale wedding. Therefore, the question of whether a loan for a wedding and a wedding is the best idea – each young couple should answer individually.
There is no one right answer, because each of us has a different life and financial situation. On the one hand, couples who have money set aside do not need to use payday loans. On the other hand, future spouses who don’t “overflow” without extra money have no chance for a lavish party.
A wedding loan has its pros and cons.
Advantages of taking payday loans:
- The organization of the ceremony you dreamed about
- It is possible to invite more people
- More choice among rooms, music and menu
- Part of the debt of the young couple can pay back from the money received from the wedding
- Building creditworthiness at the beginning of a new life path
Disadvantages of taking payday pay:
- Beginning of marriage with debt on the account
- Taking a loan, the Young Couple spends more on getting married
- The wedding and reception last a maximum of 2 days, and paying back the loan much longer
- Threat of higher interest in the event of late repayment
What to use a loan for a wedding and marriage?
As we mentioned – the funds from the payday loan can be used for any purpose. In practice, the most expenses are consumed by choosing a wedding hall (including reservations), buying a wedding dress and suit, financing a gift for the bride and groom’s parents or paying for a priest and organist. It is not cheaper to order a DJ, orchestra or, if you prefer, a band.
In a word – the pre-wedding list of expenses is “bottomless well”. Therefore, how the Young will organize one of the most beautiful days in life depends mainly on their willingness, expectations and plans for the future. However, in each of your actions you should be reasonable and manage your finances in such a way that if you take out a loan, you can quickly pay back installments and enjoy a shared way of life.